Saturday, June 20, 2009

My bestfriend Dannica Jane Jover.

Photobucket

okay so i feel the need to blog about my bestfriend in the whole wide world. Wait scratch that this bitch adopted me cause my family dont love me. So she is my sisterr. This girl is the most funny and innocent girl. She has been there for me when my tears fall down my face. she was the one who sat next to me and wiped them. Nica knows some of my deepest darkest secrets. She is the coolest asian ive ever meet. She Can tell when something is wrong. Make me Laugh when just about no one else can. I can offically say she is a true friend. And it hurts me because i can only say that about her and just about a few more people. Dannica Jane Jover You are my bestfriend. And im sorry if anything ive done to piss you off in tha past. But I hope The Forever in BFF can stay not forever but For a hella long time. Well Here are some pictures! (:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment