Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Summer Summer Time !

Okay , The Summer is coming to an end with August 24th being the first day of School. Not Just Any school. HIGH SCHOOL. I Am Pretty Excited. buhhht Im Only gonna Be Excited For the First Week then its back to your studys. Geeez! Well This summer has been Really Different. and By Different I Mean Uhhh'Mazzing ! There Was Many things that happened over these Two and a Half Mounths. Such As Gaining And Losing Friends. Buhhht Hey ? Who is complaing (: I Have Acomplished A Few Goals Over tha Summer. And Also Made a Few Mistakes. Now Since Your still Reading This Blogg, I Figured i Should Explain What My Goals and Mistakes Have Been. So Let Me Get Started.

-My Sister Dannica Jane Jover Made Me a Bloggg. Acomplishment.
-Got into an Arguement With a Friend. Mistake.
-Meet New People. Anthony , Albert. Acomplishment.
-Went Swiming At Two in The Morning.
-Slip N Slided At Tanyas House.
-Slept Over At My Sisters House (:
-Got the "talk" From My Second Mom.
-Went Shopping With Nicaa !
-Ran From Security Two In Tha Morning At The Park With Sam, Tanya, Pat, Ant, Cam, Albert.
-Walked Through Tha Desert At Nightt.
-Won A Soccer Game. Made The Last Goal.
-Fell Off An Atv, Four Wheeler.
-Got an MRI of My Headd.
-Realized I Wanted to Meet Drake.
-Pulled An All Nighter with Bridgette !
-Got MyFirst Pair Of Kicks.
-Made a Crazy Obession of Arizona Ice Teaa !
-Learned How To Jerkk.
-Went To Tha Beach One in Tha Morning.
-Went To Hoover Dam.
-Watched My Brother Acomplished One of His Main Goal in Life, GRADUATION !
-Saw G.I. Joe. Hangover. PUBLIC EMEMYS !
-Saw My Dads Cousin.
- Got My Sony Cybershot.
-Got Caught With A Bunch of Guys At My house.
-Hide Anthony in My Closet.
-Rode Tripped With My Sister !
-Went To My Sisters Office At Midnightt.
-Went To Tha Beachh!


&&&&& a Whole Bunch Of Other Stupid / Crazy Shitt !

But Now Its All Overrr in about one Week.
High School Looks and Sounds SO Exciting. But In a Way Im Nervous. Im Pretty Sure Every Thing Will Just Perfectt !
I Got The Elective I Wantedd. And On Top of That its With My SISTERRR!
But Here Are Some Recapp Pictures (:
**********WARNING : There is alot of Pictures ! ******************






Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


&&&&&&&&&& THERES MORE !
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



And Im Glad To Say Ive Had An uhhhhh'Mazingg summer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment